Thursday 26 September 2013

Religious Christmas Poems

  • Tis the season of happiness and delight,
    Tis the season to sing and dance with all your might.
    Tis the season to share not just your belongings, but also love,
    Tis the season to thank God Almighty for sending us Baby Jesus from above.
    Have a Blessed Christmas!
  • I wish you joy all though your holidays,
    I wish you good luck that forever stays.
    I wish you the love of family and friends,
    I wish you happy days that never ever ends.
    Merry Christmas to you!
  • I'd like a stocking made for a giant,
    And a meeting house full of toys,
    Then I'd go out in a happy hunt
    For the poor little girls and boys;
    Up the street and down the street,
    And across and over the town,
    I'd search and find them everyone,
    Before the sun went down.
  • A good time is coming, I wish it were here,
    The very best time in the whole of the year;
    I'm counting each day on my fingers and thumbs
    the weeks that must pass before Santa Claus comes.

    Then when the first snowflakes begin to come down,
    And the wind whistles sharp and the branches are brown,
    I'll not mind the cold, though my fingers it numbs,
    For it brings the time nearer when Santa Claus comes.
  • If we practiced Jesus every way,
    It'd be like Christmas every day;
    If we, like Him, were meek and mild
    And loved each woman, man and child,
    If we'd read our Bible, it'd remind us,
    So that every single day would find us
    More and more in sweet accord
    With our sweet Jesus--Master, Lord.

    Then every day that we're alive
    Would be like December 25.
  • And all the angels in heaven shall sing,
    On Christmas Day, on Christmas Day,

    And all the angels in heaven shall sing,
    On Christmas Day in the morning.
  • May the Light that shone
    from the Christmas Star

    On that night so long ago
    Fall on you this Christmas night

    and set your face aglow.
    May it shine from your eyes.

    May it rest in your mind.
    May it burn in your Spirit bright.

    May the Peace it spoke to a weary world.
    Bring joy to your heart tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.