Monday 2 September 2013

Christmas poems for mom

  • For all of the presents
    You put under the tree,
    For all of the times
    You picked up after me...

    For all of the times
    That you tucked me in tight
    And we stayed up to talk
    Long into the night

    For all of the days
    I was feeling so down
    And the times that you turned
    To a smile my frown

    For the cookies you baked
    And the stockings you stuffed,
    For the cuts that you healed
    And the pillows you fluffed...

    For the time that you took
    Off the training wheels
    For the nights that you made me
    My favorite meals

    For the years throughout
    Elementary school
    For knowing the right thing
    Isn’t always what’s cool

    For putting up with
    Those preteen years
    For making it through
    All the laughs and the tears

    For all of the days
    That you loved me so much
    Even during the times
    That I made it so tough…

    For all of the memories
    We have already shared
    For the future for which
    We cannot be prepared

    For being there for that one-year-old boy
    Who sat in the house and sucked on his thumb
    For working so hard at being his mom
    And making that boy into the man I’ve become
    Look back on all that we have been through
    And look at me now mom, how far I have come

    For all of the times I’ll never forget
    Merry Christmas to you Mom
    Here’s to the memories
    We haven’t had yet

    Merry Christmas…Love, Nick
  •  For all the nights you stayed up late
    to trim the Christmas tree,
    For all the costly presents
    That you purchased just for me...

    For all the times you tucked me in
    And read me stories too,
    For all the ways you cheered me up
    When I was feeling blue...

    For all the cookies that you baked
    And stockings that you stuffed,
    For all the messes you cleaned up
    And pillows that you fluffed...

    For all the days you loved me,
    Even when I made it difficult,
    For all these things,
    and much, much more...

    Thank you for giving me the gift of your Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.