Monday 16 September 2013

Christmas Family Poems

  • The littlest Christmas tree,
    lived in a meadow of green,
    Among a family,
    of tall evergreens,
    He learned how to whisper,
    the evergreen song,
    with the slightest of wind,
    that came ..........
  • A squeak on the stairs.
    Could Santa be here?
    Better pull my blankets,
    Up to my ears.

    He comes down the chimney,
    That’s how he gets in.
    Santa uses magic,
    To make himself
  • Mama told me a story a long long time ago not like any that I'd ever heard,
    all about a little girl mama used to know, how I remember every word.
    Seems like a lifetime ago, though I remember it...
  • Creeping through the silent night,
    Things that move are things of fright,
    Sleighbells never ringing now
    Angels seldom singing, now
    Nothing comes to make their season

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.