Tuesday 24 September 2013

Merry Christmas Wishes Poems

Mother, why do Christmas trees
And Christmas gifts and melodies

Here and all around the earth
Celebrate the Christ child’s birth?

Songs are sung, for on that night
When earth was bathed in holy light

Jesus came – so long ago
And angels sang to tell us so…

---------------------------------------

My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun

I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer..

---------------------------------------

Christmas comes with children singing,
Christmas comes with sleigh bells ringing,

Christmas comes with frosty nights,
Christmas comes with snowball fights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.