Monday 30 September 2013

Merry Christmas Poems For Girlfriend

On the eve of Christmas
I'll have you near
I'll wrap my arms around you
And hold my darling dear

I'll kiss those lips of wine
As you stand 'neath the mistletoe
My heart will follow you
Everywhere you go

Merry Christmas My Darling

===

No matter what I get for Christmas
You're all I really need.

===

I really want to tell you
Just how precious you are to me,
My every thought of you
Is as loving as can be

My heart is totally filled with things
That words alone can't say,
This comes especially for you
With love on Christmas Day.

===

I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.

Merry Christmas, my Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.