Thursday 4 December 2014

Top 10 Merry Christmas Love Poems

  •  This Christmas,
    may you have the fulfillment
    of seeing around you
    the people you love the most.
    May you have the satisfaction
    of creating special memories
    they will remember with pleasure forever.
    This Christmas,
    may you feel peaceful and contented,
    knowing what Christmas means,
    and celebrating it your way.
  • The tempting gifts are tantalizing;
    About opening them, we are fantasizing.
    The holiday foods are appetizing;
    Our excitement and joy are growing and rising;
    Our hearts and minds are harmonizing;
    Jolly Christmas fun we're maximizing!
  • If you sat beneath the Christmas tree,
    You’d sure add to the décor,
    But even if you were gift wrapped, dear,
    I couldn't love you more.

    You have to know that if I had you,
    I’d have the gift I’d most adore,
    Better than any expensive gift
    I could purchase in a store.

    If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing,
    And be my Christmas gift,
    You’ll brighten my days forevermore
    And give my heart a lift.
  • The most wonderful gift ever given to me
    Isn't one to be found by a Christmas tree.
    It's you, my treasure, my wonderful wife,
    The most beautiful, glorious thing in my life.
Some best collection of Christmas poems can be found at Christmas Poem For Kids , Christmas Poems For Cards and Short Christmas Poems.

You are caring and warm, in truth, a delight,
A most wonderful prize whose love still shines bright.
I shudder to think how bare life would be,
If the gift of your love weren't given to me.

You are Christmas delights all wrapped into one,
And those joys still go on when Christmas is done!
  • I made a Christmas wish for you,
    For a holiday full of pleasure,
    Friends and family all around,
    And memories to treasure.

    I wish for you a Christmas filled
    With joyous holiday cheer;
    I wish you a Merry Christmas,
    And a very Happy New Year!
  • We’re thinking of you at Christmas time,
    Sending this cordial Christmas rhyme,
    With our very best wishes and heartfelt good cheer;
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • We hope this Christmas enriches your life;
    May each day be happy and bright,
    Overflowing with pleasure and love;
    May your Christmas be filled with delight.
  • May the spirit of Christmas
    And the echo of the carols
    And the lights of Christmas Tree
    Bring happiness and Joy
    into your life and home
    Wishing you a spirited Christmas
  • The occasion of Christmas doubles up my joy,
    Because I have you for company,
    So I can enjoy the love and the divinity,
    Your presence makes all the difference in life,
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year
  • May Christmas brings in your life,
    The flame of eternal light,
    May you always smile and be blessed,
    In the ray of hope and faith,
    This Christmas this is my only wish,
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
  • I really want to tell you
    Just how precious you are to me,
    My every thought of you
    Is as loving as can be
    My heart is totally filled with things
    That words alone can’t say,
    This comes especially for you
    With love on Christmas Day.
  • Merry Christmas my only one
    I'll be here thinking of you.
    I hope next year you will be here
    so I can just hold and kiss you.
    You are missed and needed please know
    that I truly love you.
  • For all of the presents
    You put under the tree,
    For all of the times
    You picked up after me

    For all of the times
    That you tucked me in tight
    And we stayed up to talk
    Long into the night

    For all of the days
    I was feeling so down
    And the times that you turned
    To a smile my frown
  • Despising the drapes of fog
    That covers the newly wed winter show
    Harmony withdrew from that winter wonderland
    A white gown, not meant to be
    Christmas crushed by her greed
    The unkind erratic earth exchanged her own silent vows
    In a horrifying hoary haze
    A heavy foggy breeze dropped in like debris,
    Blowing her tiara dreams away
    On this very exact Christmas Day
  • Christmas Verses Star
    Christmas is a time to reflect
    On all that God has done
    It’s not a matter of what we get,
    But the birth of the Holy one
    It’s not about gifts
    With ribbons and bows,
    Or Christmas trees,
    Tinsel and mistletoe
    The Christmas gift given to us,
    Is Jesus Christ’s
    Gift of love.
  • Each year we get wiser, the older we get
    we still think of Santa, and
    we are not finished with him yet.
    we still get excited,
    Like we did Christmas's before
    You see there is no difference,
    it's just your height in the door.
    So we take a moment this time far and near
    to wish you a merry Christmas
    and a happy new Year








 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.