Tuesday 8 December 2015

Top 10 Poems For Christmas Day

  1. I heard the bells on Christmas Day
    Their old, familiar carols play,
    And wild and sweet
    The words repeat
    Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

    And thought how, as the day had come,
    The belfries of all Christendom
    Had rolled along
    The unbroken song
    Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

    Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
    "God is not dead, nor doth He sleep;
    The Wrong shall fail,
    The Right prevail,
    With peace on earth, good-will to men."
  2.  I made myself a snowball,
    As perfect as could be,
    I thought I’d keep it as a pet,
    And let it sleep with me.

    I made it some pajamas,
    And a pillow for its head,
    Then last night it ran away,
    But first - it wet the bed! 
  3. As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home
    and enjoy the get-togethers...
    May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives,
    long after Christmas is gone.
    Merry Christmas!Happy New Year! 
  4. Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
    for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
    like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
  5. I’m a little snowman short and fat,
    Here is my scarf and here is my hat.
    When I see the snowfall,
    Hear me shout
    “All you children please come out!” 
  6. Christmas is the time to
    touch every heart
    with love and care
    since I met you
    it feels like celebrating
    Christmas all year long
  7.  I'd like a stocking made for a giant,
    And a meeting house full of toys,
    Then I'd go out in a happy hunt
    For the poor little girls and boys;
    Up the street and down the street,
    And across and over the town,
    I'd search and find them everyone,
    Before the sun went down.
  8.  For your Christmas presents,
    I thank you one and all.
    For the big ones many thanks,
    And fewer for the small.
  9.  My memories of you
    and the days we’ve shared
    are full of love,
    but you probably know that ~
    because you put the love
    into every one.
  10.  A song was heard at Christmas
    To wake the midnight sky:
    A saviour's birth, and peace on earth,
    And praise to God on high.
    The angels sang at Christmas
    With all the hosts above,
    And still we sing the newborn King
    His glory and his love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.