Monday 14 December 2015

Short Christmas Poems For Kids

  1. I'd like a stocking made for a giant,
    And a meeting house full of toys,
    Then I'd go out in a happy hunt
    For the poor little girls and boys;
    Up the street and down the street,
    And across and over the town,
    I'd search and find them everyone,
    Before the sun went down.
  2. Christmas is coming,
    the geese are getting fat,
    Please to put a penny in an old man’s hat;
    If you haven’t got a penny a ha’penny will do,
    If you haven’t got a ha’penny, God bless you
  3. I’m a little snowman round and fat,
    Here are my mittens,
    Here is my hat.
    Add a little scarf and a carrot nose,
    I stand so tall when the cold wind blows.
  4. Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
    for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
    like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
  5. I’ve been waiting for Christmas,
    And it’s almost here.
    I’ve been waiting for Christmas,
    Santa’s getting near.

    Can’t you hear the sleigh bells ringing?
    Reindeer up so high.
    Can’t you hear the children singing,
    As they watch the sky
  6. Dear Santa, I’m fine and how have you been?
    I feel it’s about time to write you again.

    Our town has become a bright Christmas scene,
    With everything sparkling of crisp red and green
  7. Christmas is a time of joy,
    A time for love and cheer,
    A time for making memories,
    To last throughout the year
  8. I’m a little snowman round and fat,
    Here are my mittens,
    Here is my hat.
    Add a little scarf and a carrot nose,
    I stand so tall when the cold wind blows.
  9. A song was heard at Christmas
    To wake the midnight sky:
    A saviour's birth, and peace on earth,
    And praise to God on high.
    The angels sang at Christmas
    With all the hosts above,
    And still we sing the newborn King
    His glory and his love.
  10. The funniest face
    looked out at me
    From a silver ball
    On the Christmas Tree.

    At first I thought.
    It was Santa’s elf.
    But I looked again and
    It was just myself 
These are short Christmas poems that everyone is looking for now a days. You can use them on your cards or send on whatsapp. Facebook love messages and love status are also hot to find things.

3 comments:

Leonardo Dicaprio said...

Short Cute And Funny Christmas Poems For Kids

Unknown said...

i love christmas

Unknown said...

funny

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.