Wednesday 30 October 2013

merry christmas mom poems

  • Thanks mom for being there my whole life
    Thanks mom for being there when I was feeling down

    Thanks mom for giving me a peace of mind
    Thanks mom for buying me things.
  • Of all the Christmas gifts
    I’ve ever received or bought
    There’s none compares to the best of gifts
    That’s you.. Mum… Thanks for your support
    I love you at Christmas and always
    Mom
    You made me see this wonderful world

    You taught me whats right and whats wrong

    I love you, Mom
    You are just unique and true
    but when i talk a lot,
    you always make me mute

    No matter how much we fight
    I know your always right

    and someday i hope you see
    what you really mean to me

    Mom, I searched long and hard for the perfect christmas gift
    and this is a little something
    to make you smile and give your spirit a lift

    But i know that you truly didnt want anything
    that you really care that i remenber to give you something, even if it was a little candy
    i know that it would mean so much to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Merry Christmas Poems . Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And RegistryBooster Review.